A Carbon Monoxide Tragedy Averted

Our Central Station received a phone call from a customer, insisting that his alarm was triggered because of a power outage at his home, and warning our Central staff NOT to call the Fire Department when his carbon monoxide detector went off.
 

 

Fortunately, our Central Station staff followed protocol and notified the Fire Department anyway. Upon their arrival at the home, the Fire Department found the home to be filled with dangerous levels of carbon monoxide, due to exhaust from a back- up generator at the premises.

Comments are closed.

Designed by BetterBizWorks